Any website / URLs which contain the following are not permitted:
- Websites with ADULT, illegal, racist, or hateful content
- Websites with content we deem to be inappropriate
- Phishing URLs, Trojans, Malware, etc
- iframes that redirect to any website
- Frame breaking scripts – intentional or unintentional.
- Websites with download prompts
- Domains with .TK or .CO.CC or CO.NR extensions
- Germany .DE, Russia .RU, and India .IN must target the country they originate in.
- No StumbleUpon or Reddit Links
- Adf.ly, Adfoc.us, or any other PTP sites.
- Sites with Clicksor ads (Adsense is accepted).
- Blank landing pages / Under Construction
If a website is submitted after its approval with the content above, the campaign will be deleted with immediate effect and the client will not be refunded for their traffic purchase.
Mistakes when ordering
The client is responsible for any mistakes made during the ordering process. If the client provides us with the wrong URL, GEO, or niche in the beginning and notifies us of the error, we will gladly make the change. However, if the mistake has been found after approval we cannot refund or cancel the contract with the client.
Clients will be provided with a LIVE STAT tracker to track their traffic campaigns. We do not support Google Analytics for tracking, as it is not a reliable for our delivery methods
We do not guarantee the client will see any conversions from the traffic we deliver. Our only guarantee is that we will send the traffic our client ordered. In the rare case that the client does not receive conversions, they can contact us to report this.
The only time a client is eligible for a refund is if the order was not completely fulfilled as determined by our system and the LIVE STAT tracker. Refunds will not be offered based on unrecommended trackers, such as Google Analytics. The client has 14 days to report any order which was not completely fulfilled. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with our service please contact us.
If you make a purchase with BitCoin, we can ONLY refund the balance via PayPal, for security purposes.
If you choose to file a chargeback, you will owe all fees and related expenses to that chargeback.
In no event shall we be held liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever arising from the use of our service. We cannot be held responsible if your account is banned by any CPA, PPC (Adsense etc.) or affiliate program. It is suggested you read carefully the Terms of Service of any program you are planning to use with our service to make sure it is in compliance with their ToS.